Cordon bleu means a rolled, pounded and butterflied chicken with cheese and ham stuffings. Today I put Cordon bleu to a different level by adding more flavor to it. The Recipe is as follows:
1/4 kilo pounded and butterflied chicken breast
1 slice of ham cut into 1 inch thick
It was dad’s birthday last April 14 and we decided to celebrate it one Saturday night at TGIFriday’s. Actually, this whole Fridays thing was planned by my brother-in-law almost a year ago when he was still in Qatar. He just wanted to treat us with good food.
The whole place was jam packed when we arrived. So, we have to wait for a while before we could get seated. Luckily, we didn’t have to wait for too long. The moment we had our table we instantly ordered our food and enjoy the place. It was so cute to find a lot of entertaining wall post everywhere. From Bob Marley, to Madonna, to Beatles, to peace signs and to Elvis Presley. It’s everything retro I guess.
Finally our orders finally came and here’s what on our table:
*Friday’s Ball Park Nachos
-This is the first thing that came to our table. It’s nachos loaded with cheese, ground beef, tomatoes and onions served with salsa. I think among everything we ordered this is my favorite. I could order one plate and finish this all up. :)
* Free meal for kids
- This is actually a free meal for kids. They have a promo that offers a free meal to kids given in a certain time a day. You may check their website/posters to verify for the time and day. :) These are fries, chicken fingers with mustard dip and fruit cocktail. :)
* Baby Back Ribs
- This is a one slab of baby back ribs served with fries, coleslaw and sweet barbecue sauce. One of their best sellers. I was just so wrong for not trying it the moment it got to our table. I happen to have a bite when it was already cold and I didn’t actually enjoyed it. Not because it is not delicious but because it’s not hot anymore.
- I love this pasta. Kind of in the sour side but still delicious. I’m just not a fan of capers so I have to separate the while eating. :)
* Mushroom Chicken and Mushroom
- In this dish I love the idea that you can also add a batter to mushroom and deep-fry it. Also I love the combination of mozzarella and the fried chicken thigh. Plus rice. :) Same with the baby back ribs you should eat this while it is hot so could enjoy the gooeyness of the mozzarella. :)
-Buffalo chicken wings with blue cheese dip. I like it but it is still not on my top list. It has a spicy and sour sauce that they’ll mix in front of you the moment they served it on your table.
- Friday’s birthday treat to my dad. They’re so nice to sing happy birthday and treat dad with a sundae ice cream :)
Plus, there’s also a healthy order of Caesar salad. However, I just realized that we don’t have a picture of it. Oh well. I would love to here your Friday’s story as well. Send them here. :)
Take care and happy eating everyone! :)
Follow me on twitter.
Got culinary questions? Recipe request? Ask me here. :)
Like Richard Benz Farnacio Photography on facebook.:)
Want to learn surfing? Dine, rest and learn how to surf at Costa Villa Beach Resort. :)